Fear in Writing: Under Construction, Still Posting Today

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Under Construction, Still Posting Today

I am finally uploading the 3 column layout I have been craving...

Today's post is on Books and Books - so check it out! But I should have everything up and beautiful in a couple of hours.

Thank you for your patience!

11 comments:

  1. Hi Michele! Love the new layout!

    PS-you have something on my blog today. You've probably already been awarded it a zillion times but I figured a zillion and one couldn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You brave soul! I keep wanting to do that, but the thought of potentially losing everything (or having to redo it) has me scared.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristi- Thank you!

    Diane- I copied it all to a word file (sort of) and am now rebuilding. It's a good way to cut out the chaffe as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to do something more with mine, but no idea what!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been searching for months. Be SURE before you make a change b/c adding the elements back in is A LOT of work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so you've decided to take on a new image? :) I must admit it will take some time to get used to it, but I'm happy if you're happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with you, Dezmond...It takes a while to get used to it. As soon as I made the change I wanted to change it back. But I'm going to see how it goes, play with colors for a while - and we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, you have to play with colours a bit, put some colours under post tittles to make them more noticeable and more "spotable" :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm liking the new layout, Michele! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thx Steph. I was getting bored with two columns! Too much scrolling!

    ReplyDelete