Fear in Writing: Link-checking Time

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Link-checking Time

In case you were wondering, the non-mystery based bloglist is now up in the right column.  I did not forget you, non-writer friends!  This gadget was the most time-consuming to add back in to the new template, so I didn't do it right away.

Also, whether your blog is mysterious or not, PLEASE look over the bloglists and let me know if I have a) put your title in the correct location or b) listed your blog at all!  Sometimes things do get overlooked and I apologize ahead of time if I have missed anyone's hard work.  While you're at it, click away and discover some great blogs.  I have included some in this new template that weren't on the old one.

Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

  1. Your blog astounds me. This is SO FAR BEYOND what I'm capable of doing. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Elspeth, I'm blushing! We'll see how I like this format going forward. I'm really not used to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the Spy! I knew you were wondering where it had gone :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl! This looks like a Wordpress page. How'd you do all this on Blogger?!

    Elizabeth
    Mystery Writing is Murder
    Mystery Lovers’ Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really sharp looking blog. Very impressive, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the new layout, Michele! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogger is...difficult. I searched for a bunch of gadgets. Right now I can't really see the followers section, but it may just be my computer. Please let me know if anything every looks amiss on your page!
    There are so many creative template-makers out there. You can search forever!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blog looks fabulous! I can't imagine how you figured it all out! Looks, great :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noticed the De Lillo mention above... Am currently reading "Libra". Wow - what a packed book! densely packed.

    I think your blog layout rocks! Love the style and tone. Well done... I feel like a Luddite ;) ANd thansk for listing "Sasha Jackson Mysteries"!!!!

    Cheers, Jill
    "Blood and Groom" is now in stores!
    www.jilledmondson.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. No prob all - I want you all on there. And hopefully I'll get to your blogs more often. I just ordered Jill's book, btw, all! So get your own copy!

    ReplyDelete