Fear in Writing: Blogging Lady of 2009 - Wow!

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Blogging Lady of 2009 - Wow!

Today is usually my Sunday Foreign Post Roundup, but I have a special honor to accept and convey.  But, first I must show the award the honor it deserves by showing up in proper attire.  So, without further ado, here I am in a dazzling creation from the House of Dezmond.



You all know Dez from The Hollywood Spy.  He is one of our most creative bloggers and one of my most ardent supporters.  Yesterday he gave out personalized awards to some of his favorite blogs.  I am sooooooo honored to be named among them!
So today, I would like the thank the Blogademy, and accept the Blogging Lady of 2009 award.
Hvala, Dez.



Bookmark and Share

17 comments:

  1. Congratulations and well deserved. I love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice award! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed your award over at Hollywood Spy. That was nice of Dez. Well done, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Mason. He has some interesting designs. He has more and you can check them out here.

    Thank you, Jemi.

    Alan- Nice to see you and Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Major congrats to you Michele. Dez is such a nice guy and his awards were lots of fun to read and his decisions absolutely marvelous (except for his handing me one... that may show questionable decision making skills).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Univarn- I LOVE reading your blog. If you don't see a comment from me, don't think it's because I wasn't there...I just run out of time to comment on all the interesting blogs out there. You and Dez are my stops for everything cinema! Congrats to you, too! I am in good company with A Life in Equinox.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha ... love that dress on you, wonder who's the amazing designer?? :)))))

    I'm glad the award made your Sunday a bit more glamorous and cheerful.

    @Univarn
    It might be that some of the schizophrenia circling around has passed on me too, hence my decision to give an award to you as well :pPPP

    Chels, I see you've learned a new Serbian word :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. I learned it just for you! My friend visiting this weekend travels all over the world for work and she taught it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm honored :) I've also translated that Serbian saying you asked me about few days ago in one of my posts, I think it was BATTLE OF ANGELS post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the award, Michele!

    Ironically, I popped in to let you know I left you an award at my blog:

    from the desk of a writer

    All the very best,
    Corra :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats, good lady. You look fabulous... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Corra! How sweet! Thank you! This is quite a week for me!

    Simon- Thank you dah-ling. All thanks to Dez's design, I'm sure. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Well deserved. Dez did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! What a super cool award!

    Nice dress too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A special award awaits you at my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness. This is like the Golden Globes and I'm James Cameron! I am so honored! Thanks for your congrats, Lorel & Stephanie. And Diane, I'll get there today, promise! Guests leaving and a bit of child-rearing to do first. :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations on the award. You have an interesting blog and from the looks of it, your award was well deserved.

    ReplyDelete