Fear in Writing: Research and Guest Bloggers

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Research and Guest Bloggers

Barely scratching the surface, but I already have two hours of research and fascinating reading behind me.  My notebook is filling up and so are my guest blogging spots!

Two days left to fill this week, but if there is a lot of interest I can open some days next week as well.  Just let me know!  I would love to have your individual styles and ideas posted HERE.  Comment back or email me at micheleemrath@ymail.com.

What am I reading while I research, you ask?
Nashville Then and Now by Karina McDaniel
Nashville: An American Self-Portrait by John Egerton and E. Thomas Wood
The Tennesseans: A People Revisited by Robin Hood and Barry Parker

3 comments:

  1. Love the pianist's hands. They look like they've played many a tunes.

    Helen
    Straight From Hel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they have. If for nothing else, you should pick up this book for its photography. Quite amazing. Here is the photographer's site: http://www.robinhoodphoto.com/.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Helen. The image with the pianist's hands is very moving. There is definitely a story behind those hands.

    ReplyDelete