Fear in Writing: Guest Blogging Today at Mystery Writing is Murder

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Guest Blogging Today at Mystery Writing is Murder


If you're reading this you use electronic media. That is the topic of my guest blog at author Elizabeth Spann Craig's blog, Mystery Writing is Murder. Check out my post, "The Age of Media: Have We Come Too Far?"

2 comments:

  1. Just got your kind comment and, yeah, I think we did meet briefly. Thanks so much!

    And what a nice setup you've got here. Excellent to find it.

    -Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you, Jamie. I never found my way back you your site. Glad you found your way to me!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete