First of all, thank you to Alex J. Cavanaugh, Lorel Clayton, Glen Allison, and Mason Canyon for sending this award my way. Since you all must want to see me spin some tales--
Five Lies and One Truth--which is which?
1. I once saw Kirk Cameron at a gas station in L.A. and all I could think to say was, "I like your car." (He was driving a black Jaguar convertible.)
2. In college I rode a mechanical bull to level four.
3. I have driven from coast to coast on US highways 10 and 40.
4. After a flight to New York I found out Edward Norton was on the same plane as me. I nearly fainted with frustration, as he is my favorite actor and backup husband (he just doesn't know it yet).
5. I know someone right now living in every state in the United States.
6. I have the sweetest Southern Belle accent you ever did hear. Listenin' to me is like sippin' sugar.
Also today, I need to give out another "Writers Know" award! Alex J. Cavanaugh announced recently that his book is off to the editor and in the final stages before publication. This means he has finished his MS (even if he can't let it rest!) and deserves the "Writers Know" award. Congratulations, Alex. I can't wait to see the book in print!