Fear in Writing: Under the Beautiful Fall Weather

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Monday, November 16, 2009

Under the Beautiful Fall Weather


I managed a couple of comment-provoking posts this weekend, but I'm afraid I most sit back and watch for a couple days. The nasty Sore Throat has hit our house and I must curl up in a blanket, sip hot tea and stare at the shivering leaves while echoing their sentiments.

But I will make the rounds on blogs I follow today, and hopefully spend my time on my own WIP.

Sounds like a plan. Let's get started.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delightful way to spend the day, Michelle. And I certainly hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both. The peace and quiet is helping.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon! I haven't gotten the flu yet and I feel it like the sword of Damocles. Any time I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I am not the only one. I could only post about my own bout with the flu. And you aren't the only person's blog I dropped in to visit that posted about being ill either. It's going around. Get better!

    ReplyDelete