Where were you on 9/11?"
2. A blog hop for TV show lovers (or those who just want to sound off about them) at Alex J. Cavanaugh's great blog.
3. This post, because if you've never read L. Diane Wolfe's Sunday Sillies, you just don't know what you're missing.
4. Setting and a great conversation by Margo Kinberg.
5. Tired of the "no's" and thinking of self-publishing? Then read L. Diane Wofe's post on the topic at Stephen Tremp's Breakthrough Blog.
Alright, some repeat bloggers here today, but that just means you all are doing a great job!
6. Alex Cavanaugh shares a glimpse into his soon-to-be-released Cassastar.
7. A real look at money in the publishing industry, and how one author is making a bigger percentage by going e-.