Fear in Writing: Sunday Foreign Post Roundup

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Foreign Post Roundup

1.  A cool new-to-me meme and some great answers by Clarissa at Listen to the Voices.

2. Back home--and back home she is!  Elspeth Antonelli returns to us from a vacation, and asks a great question about where you Main Character lives, and what it means to them.

3.  The word, Abracadabra!, and other fascinating ideas from Jan Morrison guest blogging at 'burrowers, books, and balderdash.'

4.  Brevity or longevity?  That is the question asked by Lynda at W.I.P. It.  Go answer!

5.  And now for a fun look at stupidity...That's right!  Stop by Stephen Tremp's blog to see what ignorance he is spouting.

6.  Guess what the numbers are saying?  E-books are increasing readership!  Find it here at Mystery Fanfare.

13 comments:

  1. Another round of great links to check out. Thanks.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele - Thanks as always for this roundup! I love it that even when I miss a great post, I can always be reminded of it when I stop by here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are kind...especially as I haven't made the rounds this week like usual. I hope to get by both of your blogs later today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great links. I really appreciate you mentioning my blog. I notice you haven't been around but that's all right, it's nice to take time off.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only missed the last link this week. Some weeks I miss them all. I really have to get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful links thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed some of these - thanks for the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Stupidity. I cannot even begin to tell you, without blushing, how long much time I wasted on really bad, stupid, boring, idiotic ideas. I guess I can list that as a hobby on a job application!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the links! Will have to check them out.
    Have a great week,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good links. I had read half of them already >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the link! Think I've hit a good number of these but I'm sure I'm missing a couple...Jan Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man, I have to step it up in the blog-hop this week! When most of you have read most of these, I'm not doing my job. Better reading next Sunday, folks!

    ReplyDelete