drabble by Rayna at Coffee Rings Everywhere.
2. What is your writing weakness? A great post at a new-to-me blog by Ted Cross.
3. Are you a writer? Then pull out your shimmery, silver characters and read Crazy Jane.
4. My attempt at the Romantic movement is amateurish compared to this guy's knowledge. And please click to surprise yourself about a famous person in history!
5. A teaser that hooked me and added a new book to my TBR shelf. Check out Rose City Reader.
6. Read Jenn Daiker's post not just for a bunch of new books to read, but also for a great post idea, and a fantastic way to help promote your friends' books!
7. BLOGFEST! I will admit I hardly ever do these, but this one seems cool, and it's sponsored by Jen Daiker, who is calling her blogfest "Guess that character!" So, what are you waiting for?
8. Touch DNA--the stuff of SciFi or good ol' mystery books? Learn a bit from our resident police procedure expert, author Lee Lofland.
9. The Changing E-book, by Helen Ginger. Multi-media function is here--what do you think?
10. Killed in their sleep...Clarissa Draper takes on somnambulism. For the definition, click away!
11. An overview of Harper Collins. Really, it's as informative as it sounds--from Dana at A Squirrel Amongst Lions.
12. Alex Cavanaugh takes on the male mind.
13. A great review from Rose City Reader--and I learned something new! Check it out.