1. B. Miller addresses her murder victim in Plotting a Murder.
2. From the belly of the beast--Yrsa Sigurdardottir talks about local ramifications of the Icelandic volcano eruption.
3. For anyone who has ever let a book carry them away, this post by author Timothy Hallinan is for you. (Hallinan is the author of 'A Nail Through the Heart,' about which I posted last week, and which I highly recommend.)
4. Alex J. Cavanaugh takes on 'Q'...and you have to see what he came up with!
5. Literary Pub Crawl--a great idea and a looooong list for you globetrotters! Also, this is a new-to-me blog: Neth Space.
6. Steph the Bookworm reviews a book that wouldn't usually interest me, but has me drooling over its complicated prettiness. Check out her take on Beautiful People.
7. Lee Lofland with more invaluable knowledge: CSI Terminology. Click for great pics and interesting/surprising terms.
8. Ok, couldn't help it, here's another one from Lee: how to properly write a crime scene.
9. It is always brave when a writer shares a piece of his or her work. And we all need support and criticism when we do! For Jen Daiker's bravery, click here.
10. An author who overcame disability and heartbreak to write an international crime novel--Andrew Parker guest blogs at Mason Canyon's Thoughts in Progress.
11. Cathy of Kittling Books reviews a haunting tale...with a great cover! Check it out.
12. Also from Cathy, What Nightmare Are You? I can tell you which one I usually have (definitely forgetting a part of my clothes!), but which one did the quiz say?
You Are Falling
Like everyone else you have a fear of failure... just like falling in a nightmare.
You may need more balance in your life. Take time to take care of yourself.
And learn to go with the flow a little bit more. Falling can feel exciting if you let it!
13. Elizabeth talks about mood...and you know here posts--it's a great one!
14. Helen shares words of advice from an Agent.