Fourth of July post.
2. Delicious and Suspicious indeed...Elizabeth Spann Craig celebrates her book release with this yummy recipe on Mystery Lovers' Kitchen. (And check out her new book, Delicious and Suspicious, released this week!)
3. A great way to use your blog from published author Jean Henry Mead, but found on Helen Ginger's Straight From Hel.
4. Mistakes from centuries past and the not-so-distant past at Jane's Ride.
5. And, as recommended by Jane Sutton, Little Mistakes at Elizabeth Spann Craig's Mystery Writing is Murder.
6. Some crazy croc facts from someone who should know--a write of African mysteries!
7. An abandoned town...is there anything more mysterious and enticing? Read about this one from author Yrsa Sigurdardottir.
8. And you have never seen waterfalls like these. I mean it, never. Check out Brazil's Iguaçu, as described by author Leighton Gage.
9. A spy thriller to watch for (and four sexy men to see) at The Hollywood Spy.