What would you do? in a great post about letting characters speak.
2. And let your book talk to you, or at least laugh about it with Elspeth Antonelli.
3. Think sex and great stories. Just discovered this blog via Terry Odell's, and this first-to-me post is a real laugh-out-loud read.
4. A movie and a story--French spirit post-WWII. Read it, by Cara Black at Murder is Everywhere.
5. This is not a movie blog, but I love movies. Throw me a classic and I'll swoon! That's just what Univarn has done with his "Final Line Project" series. Check out Clark Gable and Jack Lemmon for starters. Want to contribute? Here is the link to add to the FLProject. And click around while you're there for more film insight.
6. Fun Facts. Yes, really fun facts (at Crystal Clear Proofing).
7. 18 Things (Elizabeth Spann Craig/Riley Adams) has learned about marketing. And if you think this is some newbie lesson you've read before, think again. Oh, and the site is Confessions of a Watery Tart--which is old hat to most of you, but new to me, and worth clicking around on.
8. A new-to-me blog with a fantastic new Sunday series by women from around the world. Check out Burrowers, Books & Balderdash--I guarantee you'll know someone there!