Fear in Writing: Sunday Foreigh Post Roundup

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Foreigh Post Roundup

A short week of blog hopping for me, but here are th links that stood out.  Enjoy, and happy Sunday!


1. A book review not for the faint of heart, at The Dangerous Pages Review.

2.  Cathy of Kittling Books has a review for you that you won't want to miss--includes a trip to Scotland via the pages of a great book!  Check it out, and vote in Cathy's current poll.  She always has a good one going.

3.  20 laughs and then you...don't write.  Check out writing, Elspeth style.

4. Friday Challenge to make you think.  Where are you with your goals? From Crazy Jane.

8 comments:

  1. Some interesting new links. Thanks, have a great Sunday.

    Mason
    Thoughts in Progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links Michele! Enjoy your Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some weeks are like that, Michele!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the links, I'll check them out.

    CD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Michele! I love it when people drop by! I should have a couple of weeks of good blogging while I let my wip sit and cure! I can catch up on everybody...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for including me in your list, Michele! It's very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete