Sunday, November 21, 2010
1. 10 Writing Pests by Elspeth Antonelli. Her usual posting charm is in high gear for this post.
2. Sex sells by Roland D. Yeoman. Yes it does, and this post is an great take on the subject--plus some other hidden links.
3. Al shares his early life--and it IS a love story!
4. Prize and contest for December at Dangerous with a Pen! (And I'm sure your holiday month was looking empty and boring...) But one of the multitude of prizes is a very beautiful, handmade ornament. At least click over to see the designs!
5. Aaaahhh...the question on all our lips: what will Kate Middleton's title be when she marries a royal? This and other interesting monarchy facts right here.
Posted by Michele Emrath at 9:29 AM