Fear in Writing: Getting back to basics

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Getting back to basics

It's been a long few weeks of constant movement.  Shuffling family members around.  Shuffling kids around.  Shuffling everything and everyone!  And, as you've probably noticed, I have been absent from most of your blogs.  The time just hasn't been there.

So, for a few days I am taking a vacation.  I am getting a weekend with my husband--much needed--and a weekend away from the blog.  I hope to come back to this, my writing, and my kids refreshed and revitalized.

See you Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Michele - You certainly deserve a break! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Isabelle is cheering about this choice.
    Go Michele! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! Then come back to -- Write! Write! Write!
    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your family have a great time on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A weekend away without kids, that's great, from time to time. Enjoy >:)

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you. Hope you and Hubby Dear had a GREAT weekend together!

    ReplyDelete