Fear in Writing: 2017 CHALLENGE: The European Reading Challenge

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

2017 CHALLENGE: The European Reading Challenge

A challenge for the new year! Thanks to Gilion Dumas at Rose City Reader for this idea. I will post the books I am choosing soon...
Click the link below for Gilion's full post, and respond here if you are up for the challenge!


2017 CHALLENGE: The European Reading Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Due to so much translation work, I've almost no time to read anymore :( When I do read something, I usually chose some classics because I get fed up with today's books while translating them :)

    ReplyDelete