First of all...Happy Birthday to my Daddy! The one who put mystery novels in my hands and fills my head with more knowledge than I could ever fit in a whole series of books. Love you, Dad.
How did you start your New Year? I told you how mine began in Monday's post. Here are what other readers had to say. Some of my favorites are below. I hope you will click around and see the challenges people are placing on themselves, and on you! Enjoy and welcome to 2011. It's going to be a good year.
1. Patricia Stoltey "balances" blogging.
2. Elspeth's New Year, New Determination. What are your resolutions?
3. What better way to ring in the new year than talking about new characters introduced by mystery authors? Leave it to Margot Kinberg to catalog some of the best at 'Something Tells Me I'm into Something Good.'
4. French pastry and revolutionary reading by author Cara Black.
5. How do the Brazilians celebrate? Just ask author Leighton Gage. Oh, and it involves roses, pomegranates, lentils, and the ocean. Intrigued?
And my New Year's resolution to you wonderful, loyal readers...More posts! I am slowly picking back up the pace and plan to post daily (with some exceptions, I have kids and it's cold season after all!) as well as respond to all of your comments. I also plan to visit at least the blogs of those who comment in mine, and hopefully more as well. I love reading what you all have to say. I look forward to reading more of you and more often in 2011!
What was your favorite New Year's Day (or around then) post? Share the link!