lesson for all writers and speakers of the English language. Crystal always has the best and clearest lessons!
2. A cat walked into a bar and said "Ouch!" Just kidding. This one is about diversions! Distracted? Let Elizabeth Spann Craig teach you how to write them well (better than this one, anyway).
3. Simon reviews a Cinderella story. Yep, you read that correctly--and he liked it! Read his review and you, too, will be caught up in the story by fellow blogger/writer Michelle Davidson/Lady Glamis.
4. An honest and funny reaction to getting The Call. Plus, a cool cover and an exciting new release from debut YA author, Mindi Scott.
5. Reading challenges galore! Check out Rose City Reader's list--some she's hosting and several hosted by others. If you're into reading, this is the link for you.
6. A list for readers and writers of noir. Paul Brazill brings you plenty to click through at 'You Would Say that, Wouldn't You?'
7. Critiques--how to take the bad with the good, and how important critiques are to a writer (Jan Morrison at Crazy Jane).
8. The Hot Word blog--each day bringing you the history behind a different word or concept. Hosted by Dictionary.com, but really interesting.