Fear in Writing: Teaser Tuesdays...

Today in Literary History

Today in Literary History...December 14, 1907: Rudyard Kipling receives the Nobel prize for literature, the first English-language writer to do so.ud

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays...

From 'My Cousin Rachel' by Daphne Du Maurier:
'"I have been to the Villa Sangalletti," I said. "I have seen the room where he died..."' (p. 49)
'His manner was oddly stiff and unbending, as if any information that he gave me must be considered first and sorted in his mind.' (p.49)

Keeping a few books going at a time - at least one classic and one current mystery - That's my habit as I dive into the world of literature. Enjoy these quotes and surfing the 'Should be Reading' blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for listing Rose City Reader!

    You have a great blog. I am sooooooooo glad I found it.

    ReplyDelete